New perspectives, debates and conversations about ongoing research and education on social Europe, worker participation, health and safety, the wider labour movement and the world of work.
- Episode #1 – COVID19, the crisis we did not expect and its impact on work, the case of Belgium with Stan De Spiegelaere
- Episode #2 – La crise du Covid-19 analysée sous l’angle de la santé et sécurité au travail avec Laurent Vogel
- Episode #3 – Social protection and the rule of law in times of COVID19, the case of Latvia with Zane Rasnača
- Episode #4 – with Bela Galgoczi, COVID19 and the climate crisis: their interconnections and lessons from both
- Episode #5 (EN) with Ilaria Costantini, Trade union education in times of crisis: is the online a viable solution?
freely available on :
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/etui
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/etui-dot-podcasts
- Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xN2I0OWQzYy9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/7rmhy4h2
- RadioPublic: https://radiopublic.com/etuipodcasts-Gm0ZVa
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3rtbZOaN6EAim9RZrppmyB