Ireland’s Health and Safety Authority (HSA) reports “Colleagues from Congress, Ibec, the Health and Safety Authority and Construction Industry Federation will come together to mark the occasion with a programme of joint awareness raising initiatives. To mark the day there are a range of initiatives that your organisation should consider including:
- Get involved by using the national Workers’ Memorial Day Ireland logo on your website, social media presence, presentations, email signatures, displays and in offices and workplaces
- In-house training sessions or a toolbox talk
- Website/Social Media/Newsletter content
- Guest speaker presentation to your staff
- Press release to your local/national media marking your event / the day”
More details here. Contact: Gavin Lonergan, Head of Communications at the HSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 799 7838.