Thank you to the worker health and safety activist community for all the work going on around the world to remember those who were injured, made ill or killed on the job. This annual activity fuels our work to fight for more prevention programs to stop the daily physical and emotional toll that work has on so many workers.
Below are some links to specific information about workplace fatalities that may be helpful as we try to highlight specific recent fatality cases.
- 2018 Cases on National COSH Website
- OSHA Fatality Inspection Data 2017-2019
- MA listing of fatalities 2017-2019
- New Jersey Workplace Fatality Investigations Calendar Year 2018
- BLS CFOI Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI)
Other resources are available on the COSH Website and AFL-CIO’s toolkit
If you have additional information on fatality cases that should be included in the COSH Fatality Database, please let us know. email@example.com
Peter Dooley,MS,CIH, CSP
Senior Project Coordinator, National COSH
3360 E 25th ST
Tucson AZ 85713