April 28th should be proclaimed The Day the Mourn and Remember Those who Lost Their Lives in Work Murders
Remember the perished, campaign for those remaining!
Actively pursuing their lawsuits over the last 7 years, Holding an hour long vigil at Galatasaray square first Sunday of each month,
Worker Families Seeking Justice (The families of those who lost their lives due to work murders) continue their struggle to achieve justice.
The families request April 28th to be proclaimed The Day the Mourn and Remember Those who Lost Their Lives in Work Murders in Turkey.
Families are organizing two events to make this request be heard louder.
We want you to be with us.
We can stop the work murders together!
26 April Sunday 13:00, Şişli Kent Cultural Center
- Worker Families Seeking Justiceand their pro-bono lawyers tell their experiences in seeking justice throughout the last 7 years.
- Support for Justice Seekers Group will launch the 2014 version of the Work Murders Almanac, which they have been releasing since 2012.
28 April Tuesday 19:00, Taksim Tram Stop
- Wearing black,Worker Families Seeking Justice and their supporters march along İstiklal Street.
We have an ONLINE PETITION to proclaim April 28th The Day the Mourn and Remember Those who Lost Their Lives in Work Murders
Sign now: www.iscinayetleriniunutma.org
- 301 miners died in Soma massacre in 2014. At least four Soma massacres happen in Turkey each year.
- 1886 workers lost their lives while working in Turkey in 2014.
- Regarding labor murders, Turkey ranks as first in Europe and third in the world.